3D Systems ProJet 6000/7000
Genuine SLA for the ultimate in speed, accuracy and operating economics.
SLA printer for the smallest of details
Built on the SLA printing technology, the ProJet 6000 and ProJet 7000 from 3D systems give you the ability to print small-to-medium sized parts with very high accuracy. Capture even the smallest details and sharp edges in a wide range of different printing materials.
Highly detailed prototypes
One of the areas where the SLA technology excels is prototyping with high detailing. The high accuracy combined with the wide range of materials to choose from enables you to make your prints as close to the end-product as possible. Whether you want to get the look and feel of your design, conduct a fitting test or a physical test for functionality, the ProJet enables you to print highly detailed models with a smooth finish, in a material that fits your needs.
The available material selection for the ProJet SLA printers also give you a very good way of making lost wax patterns for metal casting, or jigs and fixtures in appropriate materials.
Why choose 3D Systems ProJet 6000/7000?
- Choose between a wide range of materials to fit your needs
- Print parts with even the smallest details intact, and a smooth finish
- High accuracy and a wide range of materials gives you a wide range of possible applications
- One source of machines, materials, service and software
- Technology: Stereolithography (SLA)
- Build volume: up to 380 x 380 x 250 mm at 4000 DPI
- Layer thickness: Automated in build, fine scanning for small features and broader scanning for larger features and internal surfaces.
- Accuracy: +/- 0,045mm
- Materials: PP-like, ABS-like, clear, castable, jewelry, dental, though & durable, medical, high temp & composites
Polar Electro Oy
”We tend to start 3D printing immediately after we have an idea for a new product. This is really the largest improvement for us and allows us to have parts in less than a day.”
PLM Group expands offering in 3D print postprocessing
PLM Group has partnered with PostProcess Technologies, a provider of automated 3D print postprocessing solutions. The partnership means that PLM Group is now offering efficient,
Markforged Simulation helps you optimize your prints
Markforged Simulation is a new 3D print simulation software that offers a fast and automated way to validate your parts before you print them. It
SLA 750 enables manufacturing of large industrial parts
In a bid to cater to the Nordic manufacturing industries’ needs for large 3D printed parts with outstanding geometrical accuracy, productivity and longevity, PLM Group
Meet the team
Our team consists of passionate, curious and knowledgeable people who are driven to find the right solution for you.
Get a quote
Hey there! Ready to talk? We’re here to help you get to where you need to be. Contact us today to get a tailored quote suited to your needs and preferences.