An ULTEM Filament capable large format 3D printer for big, strong, high temp parts — usable from factory floor to flight.
Markforged FX20 – 3D print larger and stronger parts than ever
FX20 is the biggest, fastest, smartest printer in the Markforged lineup. Engineered to deliver maximum strength, accuracy, and consistency, FX20 produces mission-critical parts for the most demanding applications, from the factory floor to the skies and beyond.
Replace long lead-time metals with high-temperature thermoplastics and continuous fiber reinforced composites—with FX20 and the cloud-connected, continuously learning Digital Forge platform, globally distributed production at the click of a button is now a reality.
- Build everything from performance tooling and fixtures to flight-ready production parts – in reinforced ULTEM 9085 with continuous carbon fiber
- Breakthrough reliability and performance with a simple user experience
- Wide selection of industrial-grade print and reinforcement materials
- Technology: Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Build volume: 525 x 400 x 400 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.05 mm
- Materials: Onyx, Onyx FR (Flame Retardant) Onyx ESD (static-dissipative), Ultem 9085, Nylon, fiberglass, kevlar, carbon fiber
Rimbøl Teknik A/S
"The 3D printer saves a lot of time. We no longer have to wait for our subcontractors to deliver machine components so we can test them. We can print the parts during the night and test them the next morning. We save about two-thirds of our past costs, and sometimes we can even use the printed parts directly in our final machines."
Read more 3D Printing news
Something truly remarkable is being built at our facility in Värnamo, Sweden. We are building a giant 3D printing park filled with creativity and technological
If you’re a product designer, engineer or manufacturer, 3D scanning is a powerful tool that helps you speed up the product development process and create
PLM Group has partnered with PostProcess Technologies, a provider of automated 3D print postprocessing solutions. The partnership means that PLM Group is now offering efficient,
Meet the team
Our team consists of passionate, curious and knowledgeable people who are driven to find the right solution for you.
Get a quote
Hey there! Ready to talk? We’re here to help you get to where you need to be. Contact us today to get a tailored quote suited to your needs and preferences.