An ULTEM Filament capable large format 3D printer for big, strong, high temp parts — usable from factory floor to flight.
Markforged FX20 – 3D print larger and stronger parts than ever
FX20 is the biggest, fastest, smartest printer in the Markforged lineup. Engineered to deliver maximum strength, accuracy, and consistency, FX20 produces mission-critical parts for the most demanding applications, from the factory floor to the skies and beyond.
Replace long lead-time metals with high-temperature thermoplastics and continuous fiber reinforced composites—with FX20 and the cloud-connected, continuously learning Digital Forge platform, globally distributed production at the click of a button is now a reality.
- Build everything from performance tooling and fixtures to flight-ready production parts – in reinforced ULTEM 9085 with continuous carbon fiber
- Breakthrough reliability and performance with a simple user experience
- Wide selection of industrial-grade print and reinforcement materials
- Technology: Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Build volume: 525 x 400 x 400 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.05 mm
- Materials: Onyx, Onyx FR (Flame Retardant) Onyx ESD (static-dissipative), Ultem 9085, Nylon, fiberglass, kevlar, carbon fiber
Rimbøl Teknik A/S
"The 3D printer saves a lot of time. We no longer have to wait for our subcontractors to deliver machine components so we can test them. We can print the parts during the night and test them the next morning. We save about two-thirds of our past costs, and sometimes we can even use the printed parts directly in our final machines."
Learn more about 3D Printing
PLM Group’s partner Markforged announced the release of new Simulation features for its additive manufacturing software. Simulation is available as a free trial until April
3D print postprocessing company and PLM Group partner DyeMansion has launched a new Powerfuse S model to smooth 3D printed polypropylene. The Powerfuse S PP
HP is expanding their Multi Jet Fusion 3D printers with the new HP Jet Fusion 5400 Series. The first 3D printer to hit the streets
Meet the team
Our team consists of passionate, curious and knowledgeable people who are driven to find the right solution for you.
Get a quote
Want to know more before you invest? Contact us to see what our powerful solutions can do for you.