Get our Buyers Guide to CAD
Deciding on the right 3D CAD solution for your company is not an easy task. It can be a jungle to navigate between the offers and which concrete tools you need, that can help you accelerate innovation and strengthen the product development process.
What you’ll learn from the guide
- Identify and understand the most common criteria for buying a CAD solution based on your concrete needs
- What you need to consider to make the right decision
- A walk-through of the software tools for making 3D models that we are offering in PLM Group
Common questions to ask when considering different CAD tools:
- What kind of design content do I need to make – are 2D drawings important or do I only need parts and assemblies?
- What is a common CAD tool in my area of business?
- Am I going to be the only user of the solution in our company?
- What file formats do I need to be able to send to my business partners?
- What solutions do my business partners use?
- If I recruit new people with CAD competence, what competence is most widespread out there?
- What is my budget?
–> We cover all the questions in the CAD buyer’s guide.
Download your copy for free
We have put a lot of effort into providing you with the best CAD buyer’s guide, hoping it will make your job much easier in a world of endless options.
Fill in your details to get the guide.