Cloud Data Manager
Take pain out of data management – manage data in the Cloud.
Get in touch or find out more ⤵
Data and Product Lifecycle Management in the Cloud
Connect all of your organization’s most vital resources – people, software tools and data – in one unified, secure place to collaborate on designs more easily keeping projects and people on track.
With Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS, you can securely save and access SOLIDWORKS CAD data to/from the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE platform, enabling you to:
- Review tasks and open design data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform without leaving SOLIDWORKS
- Enable stakeholders to use your design data in the cloud, while you continue to work in SOLIDWORKS desktop
- Share SOLIDWORKS designs with your ecosystem using web-based technologies, on any device at any time
- Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS enables real-time, safe concurrent designs across distributed teams
Add the power of collaboration and data sharing on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to your SOLIDWORKS portfolio with Collaborative Business Innovator and inspire unmatched product innovation. With it, you can:
- Create your own dashboards and communities to review and share the latest product data.
- Share information with teams in real time just as you would on any social platform.
- View, annotate, manage and share designs from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
Collaborative Industry Innovator provides engineering teams with essential capabilities for real-time, secure and structured collaboration, and lifecycle management of product data. It allows you to:
- Manage product designs, multi-physics simulation data and manufacturing process planning information with maximum traceability and flexibility.
- Manage and assign tasks to team members with a drag-and-drop, card-view tool.
- Create web-based mark-ups using CAD data for review and analysis.
With Project Planner, you can manage projects and tasks, and automatically optimize activities and resources to ensure your team meets key milestones and delivery dates. With it, you can:
- Enable teams to plan, execute, and monitor project status in real time.
- Easily share tasks and define deliverables, dependencies, and key milestones.
- Empower team members to efficiently collaborate from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
Learn More About Data and Product Lifecycle Management in the Cloud
3DEXPERIENCE: How to control File Maturity
You have a great idea; we have the tools to bring it to life. We’ve previouslyView article >
3DEXPERIENCE: How to collaborate in a community
You need to improve your information flow; we have the tools to streamline your communication. CommunicationView article >
3DEXPERIENCE: How to mark-up files
You want to mark-up products and share the information; we have the tools to help you.View article >
3DEXPERIENCE: How to control file revision
Through 3DEXPERIENCE, you can control file revisions without access to SolidWorks. In a previous blog post,View article >
3DEXPERIENCE: How to connect to SOLIDWORKS
You need to collaborate on CAD data; we have tools to connect SolidWorks to the cloud.View article >
3DEXPERIENCE: How to organize your files
You need to organize your files; we have the tools to help you. One big advantageView article >
3DEXPERIENCE: How to set up a vault with 3DSpace
You need to administrate your documents; we have the tools to manage them. When talking aboutView article >
3DEXPERIENCE CII: How to review and update tasks
You need to review project tasks; we have the tools to list all assignments. As aView article >
3DEXPERIENCE: Tasks in Collaborative Industry Innovator (part 1)
You need to handle out assignments; we have tools to distribute tasks. On the 3DEXPERIENCE platform,View article >
3DEXPERIENCE: How to create a dashboard
You have lots of data; we have the tools to organize it. One of the bigView article >
Get in touch!
Fill in your contact details and we will get back to you within 24 hours
Or call us
Tel: +46 370-69 09 50