BREAKFAST EVENT: SIMULATION
Imagine being able to test your new product design in real-world conditions, without building a prototype. Sounds interesting? It is all possible with the use of simulations and we'll show you how.
Kickstart Your Day with Simulation and Donuts
– the breakfast event that will show you why simulation should be a part of every designer’s toolbox.
We will show you how simulations can:
- revolutionise your product development process
- enable you to make well-informed decisions and better product improvements
- cut down costs and time
Date & Time:
Denmark: 3/5, 08:30–10:00
Sweden: 4/5, 08:30–10:00
Norway: 8/5, 08:30–10:00
Finland: 9/5, 08:30–10:00
Join our simulation specialists Viktor Lison Almkvist and Eirin Stensrud Holmstrøm for a breakfast event where you will learn more about Simulation and how virtual testing can improve your product development process.
We have teamed up with the most experienced Simulation Guru in the game, Mattias Robertson from Dassault System, to explore how Simulation can revolutionise your product testing within a broad range of parameters such as:
- durability static
- dynamic response
- assembly motion
- heat transfer, and fluid dynamics.
Viktor Lison Almkvist
Eirin Stensrud Holmstrøm
Join our simulation event and discover:
- Why Simulation should be a part of every designer’s toolbox
- How you can use it to do virtual testing and improve your product design
- How using simulation can shorten your product development process and time-to-market
- How the tool can help you make better design choices while decreasing cost and material waste
- Insights and our best tips to why you should work with simulation
To make the event even more enjoyable, we will provide breakfast, coffee, and of course, doughnuts 😉
Sign up here:
Denmark 3/5: https://plmgroup.dk/event/breakfast-event-simulation/
Sweden 4/5: https://plmgroup.se/event/breakfast-event-simulation/
Norway 8/5: https://plmgroup.no/event/breakfast-event-simulation/
Finland 9/5: https://plmgroup.fi/seminaari/breakfast-event-simulation/