BOOK A FREE DEMO
Evaluating 3D CAD, simulation, data management, technical communication or any other software? Let us show you how those software’s work.
30 MINUTES DEMO OF SOFTWARES AND SOLUTIONS FROM PLM GROUP AND SOLIDWORKS
We show softwares from SOLIDWORKS can help you increase your productivity, boost creativity and create better products faster than ever before.
The demo is performed online and takes approximately 30 minutes. During the demo you’ll have the possibility to ask your questions to one of our experts.
Before the demo we will contact you to get an understanding of your needs and challenges, to be able to give you a demo that fits your needs the best.
WHY YOU SHOULD SPEND TIME ON A DEMO
We customize the demo and focuse on the challenges you face. If you consider an investment in any SOLIDWORKS software, a demo is a perfect way to get all your questions answered how the program can help you solve your daily engineering challenges.
- One of our experts will answer all your questions
- You will see how SOLIDWORKS will handle your design challenges
- You will experience new and innovative ways of solving complex engineering tasks
THREE REASONS FOR A DEMO
- You save a lot of time compare to look for many alternatives
- We show you whats interesting for you
- Demo is more effetive and infomative than YouTube videos
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS
- How is SOLIDWORKS used in my industry?
- How do I convert existing 2D and 3D data into SOLIDWORKS?
- What possibilities are there to make animations and interactive web material?
- Which possibilities for design validation and simulation are there? (FEA, CFD, HVAC etc)
- How to reuse whole or parts of an assembly?
- How to design mold and tools?
- How do I manage my data?
- Can I use the data for product documentation and user manuals?
BOOK YOUR FREE DEMO AND GET ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Or call us
Phone +46 370-69 09 50
CMO, PLM Group
About PLM Group
We make our customers more competitive by implementing solutions based on PLM software applications in their value chain.
PLM Group is the largest Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks partner in Northern Europe. We serve 3500 customers from a wide range of industries in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia and Latvia.
Our business solutions are combinations of validated software applications and services adapted to specific customer needs. Common for all solutions is fast implementation and short payback time.
Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS Corp. offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and manage your data. SOLIDWORKS products are easy to learn and use, and work together to help you design products better, faster, and more cost-effectively.