We’re on an exciting growth journey and right now we are looking for a highly structured and passionate Marketing Specialist for our Tallinn office. You’ll be the one to help us shoot for the stars in our local markets in Estonia and Latvia.
What you’ll do
As our new Marketing Specialist for Estonia and Latvia, you’ll be part of our international Country Marketing team. Your creativity and strategic thinking will be key to strengthening our marketing and branding strategy.
You’ll be crafting engaging e-mail communications, giving voice to our ideas through content creation, and narrating the innovations of our customers through compelling storytelling.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Develop and localize marketing content for social media posts, e-mails, customer stories, newsletters, landing pages, and blog posts.
- Collaborate closely with local sales and product marketing to create high-quality leads through digital marketing activities.
- Develop and implement our branding message locally and provide marketing support for your sales and technical departments.
- Plan and organize online and physical events.
We strongly believe that the key to succeed as a team lies in the ability to create a sense of winning together. We empower our employees to be brave, visionary and to challenge the status quo. You’ll join a team that values diversity of thought and personal as well as professional growth.
We celebrate different perspectives, encourage each other’s wild ideas, and never let the word “busy” get in the way of supporting each other.
- Higher education in marketing/communication (or equivalent) and 3 years of work experience in digital marketing.
- Estonian is your mother language, and you have excellent communication skills in English.
- Sharp copywriting skills and understanding of value-based communication.
- Knowhow about WordPress, SEO and social media.
- Highly developed organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What we’ll offer:
- A hybrid role with challenging work assignments in an international team.
- A dynamic work environment with the opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- An attractive salary package, sport compensation and additional health insurance.
This full-time position is currently available, and we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please send your CV in English – we will continuously evaluate incoming applications. For any questions, kindly e-mail Esme Atalay, Country Marketing Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
About PLM Group
More than 25 years ago PLM Group was born out of a need for 3D CAD. Today we empower people in manufacturing companies with knowledge and tools to bring product innovations to life
PLM Group is the largest Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS partner in Nordics and Baltics. We work with industry leading 3D Printers from HP, Markforged and 3D Systemes to create best in class additive manufacturing solutions form prototyping to end user parts for our customers.
With our local organizations in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia, we serve over 6,000 business customers in several industries.
In the marketing team at PLM Group, we focus on B2B value-based communication towards manufacturing industry. Ambitious goals for our branding, content creation, conversion optimization and lead management are the driving force for our daily work.