SOLIDWORKS World provides an opportunity for all members of the SOLIDWORKS community—engineers, industry leaders, press and partners—to meet face-to-face and share their passion for learning, engineering, manufacturing and innovation. Jammed Packed, Technical Learning with 250+ technical sessions to choose from – “you will learn more in three or four days than you will the rest of the year.”
SOLIDWORKS World 2019 was held 10th – 13th of February in Dallas. Four days of inspiring presentations and SOLIDWORKS news brought to us via livestream.
We have gathered together some of the highlights from this week’s livestream recordings:
SOLIDWORKS World 2019 Day 1
- SOLIDWORKS WORLD 2019: Day 1 General Session kicked off with some major product, strategy and event announcements and closed the morning with keynote speaker Jim McKelvey.
- Shop Floor Deep Dive and Partner Pavilion brings the experience of the shop floor to SOLIDWORKS World – leverage the latest technology to manufacture, inspect and deliver on-time production schedules.
SOLIDWORKS World 2019 Day 2
- SOLIDWORKS World 2019 General Session Day 2 – R&D Futures
Preview the cutting-edge technologies taking form at Dassault Systèmes/SOLIDWORKS R&D Labs and hear about the innovations shaping 3D design in the coming years.
- SOLIDWORKS WORLD 2019 General Session Day 2 – Design to Profit
SOLIDWORKS experts and customers will showcase the tools and solutions that can turn ideas into reality. Learn about the newest workflows and methods to help you get your designs to manufacturing and then sold using a seamless integrated solution.
- SOLIDWORKS World 2019 General Session Day 2 – New Horizons
Hear from some amazing SOLIDWORKS customers who are developing barrier-breaking products outside of mechanical design. Consider what’s possible when you use SOLIDWORKS to explore the farthest reaches of your imagination.
- SOLIDWORKS World 2019: Breakout Session – Design for 3D Printing Manufacturing Processes
This session covers SLA, MJF, & FDM 3D Printing technologies and how they are used for low-volume part production. For each category example parts that were designed in SOLIDWORKS will be displayed and various features of each part design will be discussed from a design for 3DP perspective.
SOLIDWORKS World 2019 Day 3
- SOLIDWORKS World 2019 Breakout Session Day 3: What’s New in 2020 and Model Mania
Watch a special live stream of “What’s New” where you will learn about the exciting new features planned for the next version of SOLIDWORKS.