The Onyx One offers a great introduction to 3D printing because of its ease of use and reliability. The Onyx material is filled with chopped carbon fiber that gives it superior dimensional stability, therefore reducing or eliminating the risk of warp, shrink or parts detaching from the build platform.
Having access to print in strong materials on a desktop 3D printer opens a wide range of capabilities for production and development. The Onyx One offers a fast and easy way to create strong, functional prototypes that can sustain real testing.
- Cheaper and faster than traditional manufacturing for low volume production
- Save time and money on production equipment
- Quickly test new ideas with products that can actually be used and tested
- Technology: Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Build volume: 320 x 132 x 154 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1 mm
- Materials: Onyx