3D Systems FabPro 1000 raises the bar for industrial entry-level 3D printing, producing high-quality parts with lightning speed, remarkably low operating costs and unsurpassed ease of use.
Ideal for engineering and jewelry applications, the FabPro 1000 excels at low-volume, small-part prototyping and direct 3D production across a wide range of high-quality materials.
Increasing the productivity while lowering the cost of operations
Compared to competing systems, the FabPro 1000 can create higher-quality parts with precision and smooth finish at up to three-times-faster high-throughput print speeds. It can produce larger parts faster—or several smaller parts at once to generate multiple iterations simultaneously.
Using DLP technology the FabPro 1000 uses a projector to image each layer for easy and precise printing, with the ability to build several smaller parts on a single platform for increased productivity. The FabPro 1000 is engineered for material efficiency and consistent, repeatable runtimes, making 3D prototyping and production more accessible and affordable than ever before.
Why choose 3D Systems FabPro 1000?
- Higher-quality parts up to three-times-faster
- Ability to build several smaller parts on a single platform for increased productivity
- Industrial Strength with Start-to-Finish Simplicity
- Lower part costs and lower Total Cost of Operations (TCO)
- Technology: FabPro 1000
- Build volume: 125 x 70 x 120 mm
- Wavelength: 405 nm
- Materials: FabPro Tough BLK, FabPro Proto GRY, FabPro JewelCast GRN