Affordable, reliable, and easy to use, the Markforged Metal X print system gives you everything you need to go from design to fully functional metal parts in less than 24 hours.
The Metal X is the world’s first Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM) machine. It’s up to 10x less expensive than alternative metal additive manufacturing technologies — and up to a 100x less than traditional fabrication technologies like machining or casting.
The revolutionary ADAM-technology
The Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing technology (ADAM) is a revolutionary new way of producing metal parts, which enables you to 3D print parts at a fraction of the cost.
The Markforged Metal X is extruding metal powder bound in plastic to print your part one layer at a time. The part is then washed and sintered in the supplied washer and sintering stations to remove the plastic binder, and fuse the metal powder. This leaves you with a strong and dense part of solid metal that can be processed and treated just like any other metal parts.
The ADAM-technology also eliminates the safety risks associated with traditional metal 3D printing, while enabling new features like closed-cell infill for reduced part weight and cost.
Why choose Markforged Metal X?
- Enables creating metal parts or molds in less than 24 hours
- Choose among a wide range of available metals with different properties to print the part for your needs
- Create shapes and geometries that cannot be machined or produced with other today’s metal printing techniques
- Technology: Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM)
- Build volume: 250 mm x 220 mm x 200 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0,05 mm
- Materials: Stainless steel (Aluminum, Inconel, Tool Steel and Titanium materials are currently in Beta)