The Markforged X-Series are industrial grade large-format printers built to deliver exceptional accuracy, reliability and repeatability. With industrial-scale printing of incredibly strong parts and first ever precision sensing systems, the Markforged X-Series is destined to be the must-have printer for every manufacturer.
These printers are the go-to solution for manufacturing tooling (Jigs, Jaws, Tools, Fixtures). Save time and money printing tools previously machined out of aluminum.
Strength, precision, and beauty
Take advantage of the Continuous Filament Fabrication technology (CFF) to reinforce your parts with continuous composite materials such as carbon fiber, fiberglass or kevlar, making the Markforged-printed parts 20x stiffer and stronger than typical 3D-printed parts.
The built-in laser sensor combined with Markforged´s cloud-based 3D-printing software ensures dimensional accuracy at the most critical tolerances at any point in your print.
The large build volume makes the printer ideal for robotics, automotive parts, functional prototypes and prosthetics. With 50 micron resolution layer height, the parts will come out with a beautiful surface finish approaching the look and feel of injection molding.
Why choose Markforged X-Series?
- Prints strong accurate parts with beautiful surface finish
- Directly replace machined aluminum with parts straight off the printer
- Parts are work-capable and ready the same day for a fraction of the cost
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) and Continuous Filament Fabrication (CFF)
- Build volume: 330 mm x 270 mm x 200 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0,05 mm
- Materials: Onyx, nylon, carbon fiber, fiberglass, kevlar