Create high resolution, precise functional prototypes and rapid tooling
The ProJet 3600 series of plastic 3D printers are ideal for creating durable, high-definition functional prototypes, rapid tooling such as injection molds and casting patterns, and end-use parts right in your office. This versatile range of workhorse printers is easy to use, with fast print times and easy post-processing. Parts made on ProJet 3600s are beautifully precise, with sharp edges and true-to-CAD fidelity.
Benefits of ProJet 3600:
- Print accurate parts that maintain integrity over time
- Provides access to rapid tooling – printing of molding tools
- Wax supports provides the easiest and fastest post-processing – no hand scraping, high-pressure water jets or caustic chemical baths
- The high resolution of MultiJet Printing means even tiny features come out right—and there’s no risk of breaking small features during post-processing.
- Every MJP printer comes with an industrial-grade print head designed for long life and high reliability.
Why choose ProJet 3600?
- High quality prints
- Superior resolution and really high printing speed
- Easy post-processing