IMMERSIVE AND INTERACTIVE VR EXPERIENCE WITH DEMO3D VR
Wouldn’t it be awesome to first design something, and then see it – even walk inside it and move objects? Virtual Reality is to explore and expand product design with great results, and if you are considering it in your engineering work, you are in the right place.
Let our experts introduce to you to Demo3D VR in one day. Learn about how to create immersive and interactive VR content with Demo3D VR which is fully integrated in SOLIDWORKS.
AGENDA OF THE DAY
- Introduction and implementation of Demo3D VR
- Training regarding following functionalities:
- Design Review in full size and downsize
- Teleport and interact in VR
- Setup of kinematic and interactive content
YOU WILL GET
- One-day workshop, either onsite or at your local PLM Group office, led by our experts
- One license of Demo3D for SOLIDWORKS
- Training in Demo3D VR for SOLIDWORKS functionality
TO GET STARTED
To join the workshop, you need a VR headset. We recommend HTC Vive VR headset which includes a Steam account (note: we do not sell those).
You also need a license of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software. If you do not have that yet, please contact PLM Group for further information.