￼Let our expertise be your competitive edge
As a company full of certified SOLIDWORKS experts, we are happy to share our best SOLIDWORKS software practices to our customers. Our best methodology and suggestions of how to make your system perform at its best is now within your reach.
Our solution is Large Assembly Methods, a hands-on consultancy. The content of the training is tailored for each company. With the help of our hands-on consultancy, your SOLIDWORKS users will become experts in creating a large assembly modelling environment. In addition to this, they learn how to minimize waiting time during loading, saving and working with large assembly 3D designs and drawings. In other words, we help your company design faster with right methods.
BENEFITS OF THE CONSULTANCY
- Access to expert knowledge and best practices on how to plan and create new Large Assembly design projects
- Large Assembly “Best Practice” Compendium by PLM Group for improving your everyday work
- Setting up your computer hardware and SOLIDWORKS settings for ultimate Large Assembly performance, including opening and saving files.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Large Assembly Methods Hands-on Consultancy is a consultancy service customized according to your wishes
- The training will be held at location of your choice
- Typical duration of Large Assembly Methods training is 2 days.
TO GET STARTED
- We start off by booking time for a web meeting and for a training day.
- The next step is a web meeting where PLM Group consultant takes a look at your typical large assembly designs. The aim of the web meeting is to get a picture of your current working methods and challenges.
- In the meeting, we also collect information about the hardware and software used.
- We study this material and prepare the customized content of the training based on your design challenges
- After that, it is time to hold the training which includes a seminar and a hands-on session. In the seminar, PLM Group consultant covers the basics of large assemblies with example exercises. After the seminar, we will then dig deeper into maximizing performance and hands-on session with your own files.