LEARN HOW TO CREATE STUNNING VR CONTENT WITH SOLIDWORKS VISUALIZE
Wouldn’t it be awesome to first design something, and then see it – even walk inside it and move objects? Virtual Reality is used to explore and expand product design with great results, and if you are considering it in your engineering work, you are in the right place.
Let our experts introduce to you to SOLIDWORKS Visualize VR in one day. Learn about how to create photorealistic VR content with SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional.
AGENDA OF THE DAY
- Introduction and implementation of SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional
- Training regarding SOLIDWORKS Visualize VR functionality
- Interior Panorama
- Exterior VR
- 360 Cameras
- VR output Best Practice including formats, sizes, tools, QR codes, social media, etc.
YOU WILL GET
- One-day workshop, either onsite or at one of PLM Group offices, led by our experts
- One license of SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional with 12 months subscription
- Training in SOLIDWORKS Visualize VR functionality
TO GET STARTED
Before the workshop, you need a license of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software. If you do not have that yet, please contact PLM Group. We also recommend that you have participated in our SOLIDWORKS Visualize training.