HostPLM – SCALABLE DATA MANAGEMENT SOLUTION TO ACCESS YOUR DATA FROM ANYWHERE AND ANY DEVICE
HostPLM is the solution for companies producing and managing technical documentation, with a need for secure storage, version and revision management, concurrent engineering and collaboration across multiple geographical locations.
HostPLM is a powerful and scalable private hosting solution combining the latest PLM and IT Infrastructure technologies. With HostPLM your company can utilize an infrastructure similar to the largest companies around the world at a fraction of the price.
HostPLM is build around a pre-configured setup developed and maintained by PLM Group. It is based on experience from more than 20 years of implementing PDM solutions for our customers. PLM Group maintains, update and supervise the hosted data solutions with no need of involvement from customers. Configuration and data is located on a Private hosted data center where all information can be accessed from anywhere. It is a solution without involvement of IT specialists and no need for investment in expensive servers and backup.
WHY CHOOSE HOSTPLM?
- Access your data from anywhere and from any device
- Secure communication with backup of data
- A secure off-site storage of critical and important data
THREE BENEFITS OF HOSTPLM
- Flexible and scalable solution with no additional IT server-sided operational cost
- Solution without involvement of IT specialists
- A service with a known total cost of ownership with a monthly fee
HostPLM Flex User
- Highest flexibility
- Connect and join any workflow from anywhere
- Direct Connection to the hosting centre
HostPLM Pro User
- Powered by an onsite HostPLM Box
- Secure and encrypted traffic
- Local data change for high performance
Read what our customers say
“We are doing design workshops with our customers. The online connection with HostPLM has both increased the speed in our design processes and enabled our designers to utilize back office support. Data is now safely available everywhere, online and fully updated.”