For over 20 years, Logopress’s only business has been the development of die design software for the tool and die industry as well as flattening and blank prediction software for many kinds of parts. Up until 2002, the company provided 2D software solutions in France. In 2000, after three years of research and development in 3D technology, it also decided to develop 3D parametric solutions and to expand its business worldwide.
More and more die designers all over the world are currently running Logopress 3™. Many people who need to create die quotations (via a quick strip layout) or/and to flatten complex 3D shaped parts (via a quick blank determination) are also running Logopress 3. Currently, Logopress3 is used in over 30 countries around the world.
123GO by Logopress 3 is the fastest and easiest way to insert fasteners and their related holes and mates automatically. It is a very affordable, user-friendly, and smart library that includes screws, nuts, washers, and pins. It is usable by everybody within all mechanical fields. 123GO by Logopress 3 is 100 percent integrated within SolidWorks® and has been designed specifically for SolidWorks. It associates extreme simplicity of use, power, and efficiency: You choose the component type and its diameter, and 123GO by Logopress 3 does the rest.
- Choice of appropriate length
- Creation of related holes
- Definition of associated mates
Logopress 3 for SOLIDWORKS offers finite element analysis together with flattening capabilities, helping the designer and/or estimator quickly and easily determine the theoretical blank of a complex 3D formed part. Native models as well as imported models can be used.
Logopress3 is not only for the tool & die industry, but can also be used to flatten various applications, such as: cloth, plastics, adhesives, leather, inflatable objects, packaging and etc.
- Model the complex shaped intermediate stages of a progressively formed part far faster than ever.
- Blank prediction of complex 3D parts
- Unfold your part and then model the intermediate stages that will allow defining the process that will become your strip layouUnbend parts with nonlinear bends, flanges, gussets, extruded holes
- Unbend parts with nonlinear bends, flanges, gussets, extruded holes
- Quickly modeling the true solid 3D strip in a very easy and logical way for both progressive dies and transfer dies.
- Highly visual and accurate representation of the die running in the press & find clearance issues before the die goes in the press
- It is much easier for users to see and understand how the tool is shaped in an 3D model than with a 2D drawing