With MoldWorks complete and “truly” associative parametric mold base, engineering changes are a breeze. The user can modify a give plate, component or the entire mold base effortlessly. MoldWorks intuitive intelligence will propagate the requested change throughout the complete mold. This functionality alone saves users hours of re-design time. To further shorten the design process, MoldWorks automatically creates the 2D drawings of the plates and dimensions them while maintaining complete associativity, thus, leaving other products far behind.
With over 15 Commercial Component Libraries (DME, National, Progressive, Futuba, etc.), MoldWorks offers MORE libraries that any other product.
- Allowing engineers to generate complete 3D computer generated mold tool designs
- Incorporates process-specific knowledge of mold making in CAMD (Computer Aided Mold Design)
- With over 15 Commercial Component Libraries (DME, National, Progressive, Futuba, etc.) MoldWorks offers MORE libraries that any other product
- Provides time-to-market gains of 2-1 or better!
- Automatic mold size estimation
- Create complete and “truly” associative parametric mold base
- Propagate changes throughout the complete mold and automatically create 2D drawings
Read what our customers say
“SolidWorks combined with MoldWorks, EletrodeWorks and SplitWorks has made our designwork much faster, easier and safer. During the design process we have to follow a series of mandatory steps, which means that we cannot proceed to the next step before all errors are eliminated. We cannot just skip a step, so the chances of ending up with a faulty design are reduced.”