Power Surfacing makes it easy and fun to design complex free form aesthetically pleasing Class A surfaces in SOLIDWORKS. It’s a revolutionary list product that will fundamentally change the way that engineers and designers design parts in SOLIDWORKS.
Power Surfacing is a revolutionary SolidWorks list product that will fundamentally change the way that engineers and designers design parts in SolidWorks. No longer will you have to fight with patching a set of trimmed surfaces together to form complex curved shapes; manipulating Power Surfacing parts is as simple as modeling with clay. With the release of Version 2.0 we have added parametric dimension driven capabilities to the Power Surfacing freeform objects. You will be able to build your Power Surfacing models directly from exising SolidWorks geometry.
- Create and modify complex freeform / organic shapes with smooth surfaces – Sub-D inside SolidWorks
- Work in an single environment combining freeform and parametric modeling
- Import polygonal objects created outside of SolidWorks
- Connect Power Surface Sub-D (Subdivision Surface) objects directly to existing SolidWorks objects and update the Sub-D to correspond to history tree modifications.
- Build your Power Surfacing models directly from existing SolidWorks geometry
- Work with dimension driven Sub-D modeling