SOLIDWORKS Composer for faster, easier creation of graphical content.
With SOLIDWORKS Composer, you can easily repurpose existing 3D design data to more rapidly create and update high quality graphical assets for your product deliverables, including documentation, technical illustrations, animations, and interactive 3D experiences. You can design and produce technical communication deliverables in parallel with product development—so your documentation keeps up with your design changes and is ready at the same time as your product.
SOLIDWORKS Composer allows also non-technical users to create associative 2D and 3D product communication deliverables directly from your 3D CAD data. By leveraging existing product designs, SolidWorks Composer enables deliverables to be initiated earlier and then kept up to date automatically, helping to lower costs and speed time to market. SOLIDWORKS Composer Technical Communication software simplifies the experience for your users by giving you the tools for faster, easier creation of graphical content that clearly and accurately presents your product—how it works, how to assemble it, how to use it, and how to service it.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS COMPOSER?
- Leverage existing 3D design data (independent of CAD systems!) to produce accurate and up-to-date product documentation
- Communicate more effectively with customers, suppliers, and product manufacturing
- Introduce your product even before manufacture with 3D illustrations and interactive animations
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS COMPOSER
- Gain significant cost savings and competitive advantage by taking products faster to market
- Produce world class assembly instructions easily and cost effective
- Eliminate error-prone and costlier documentation processes involving human intervention and lots of rework to incorporate product design changes
Read what our customers say
“We save up to 40-50 percent of the cost to manufacture our so-called replacement guides by preparing the illustrations in-house with SolidWorks Composer instead of using an external subcontractor. It’s much faster and also much cheaper this way.”
Get to know SolidWorks Compser
Watch our Videos