SIMPLIFY YOUR DESIGN PROCESS with SOLIDWORKS Conceptual Designer
SOLIDWORKS Conceptual Designer simplifies the process of conceptual design. Typically, mechanical conceptual design consumes almost one-third of project time, with an average of six design iterations.
SOLIDWORKS Conceptual Designer makes early concept design simple and quick. Its instinctive workflow and user interaction make building virtual prototypes with realistic behaviors quick and easy. Sketch out component shapes, add springs, motors, and gravity, and watch as SWCD validates your ideas in real time on screen. You can prove out your ideas up front with as much detail as you need, using lifelike 3D models, before committing time and cost to detailed design.
SOLIDWORKS Conceptual Designer gives you a flexible, intuitive, powerful modeling environment that turns every challenge of conceptual design into your business advantage. You can quickly capture, develop, and communicate your design ideas directly in the digital model with SOLIDWORKS.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS CONCEPTUAL?
- An instinctive, easy-to-use online design tool
- A way to harnTess the collective intelligence of your whole design team, customers, and supply chain to capture ideas, leverage existing designs, collaborate, and quickly get feedback
- Safe, secure, intelligent data that can be accessed online anytime from anywhere.
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS CONCEPTUAL
- A flexible, innovative conceptual design process.
- Complementary to SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software, so you can focus on quickly solving design challenges.
- With your data accessed via the cloud, development teams can easily communicate and collaborate.
SOLIDWORKS Conceptual Designer include:
- Sketch Motion
- Deformable 3D Geometry
- Mechanism Synthesis
- Single Modeling Environment
- Concept Management
- Predictive Computing
- Mechanism Design
- Synthesis + 2D to 3D Motion
- Direct Editing