SOLIDWORKS FOR ACCELERATORS AND INCUBATORS
SOLIDWORKS is teaming up with accelerators and incubators across the globe to support early stage hardware startups.
SOLIDWORKS sponsors the accelerators and incubators with network licenses or provides them an access to SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs Perks Program (the SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs program application fee will be waived for the start-ups they accommodate).
To request the support from SOLIDWORKS, the accelerator or incubator needs to submit an application.
WHY APPLY FOR THE ACCELERATORS AND INCUBATORS PROGRAM?
The accelerator or incubator gets:
- Perpetual licenses at no cost
- Perks program for their startups
- Online training at MySolidWorks
- Co-marketing opportunities
BENEFITS OF THE ACCELERATORS AND INCUBATORS PROGRAM
The accelerator or incubator gets a great opportunity to provide their hardware start-ups with best-in-class CAD, Simulation or technical communication software and online training materials.
Eligibility for the program
To apply for the program the organization needs to meet the following criteria:
– Must be an accelerator, incubator or makerspace providing startups with mentorship, advice, and resources
– Must work with companies – NOT individuals, hackers, makers, hobbyists, artists