SEAMLESS INTEGRATION OF ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL DESIGN
SOLIDWORKS PCB is the Printed Circuit Board Design software powered by Altium. By bringing together PCB design and SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, it offers a great collaboration opportunity between electrical and mechanical design teams.
The software combines the best technology in PCB design and links it with SOLIDWORKS CAD to give you an efficient design experience that gets your PCBs done quickly and easily — it is just what you need when PCBs are only a part of your product design workflow. Schematic capture and PCB layout under same unified interface allows you to streamline your work on the physical product. It results in decreased product development costs and improved efficiency to market.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PCB?
- Schematic capture and PCB layout under same unified interface
- Packed with the latest features from schematic to board layout, to keep you at your most productive
- Easy to switch between electronical and mechanical sides of the project
BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS PCB
- Brings together best of mechanical and electronical worlds
- Efficient design experience that gets PCBs done quickly and easily
- Decreased product development costs and improved efficiency to market