SolidWorks PDM Professional – powerful data management for the extended enterprise
SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional extends the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard to allow your entire enterprise to easily share data and collaborate on designs. One can build collaborative community regardless of distance and location. SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional is a full-featured data management solution for organizations large and small.
A data vault powered by Microsoft® SQL Server® guarantees all information is securely stored and indexed for fast retrieval by authorized users within your company. Easy to implement, fully configurable and extensible via the API, SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional efficiently guides your product teams through your development processes, ensuring that team members have access to the right files at the right time. Localized vault replication and support of multiple CAD applications provides unmatched productivity, no matter the size, distribution, and diversity of your organization.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PDM PROFESSIONAL?
- Dramatically reduce the time you spend searching for parts, assemblies, and drawings
- Allow your entire enterprise to easily share data and collaborate on designs
- Collaborate across boundaries, give distributed users quick access to designs, specifications, and documentation through vault replication
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS PDM PROFESSIONAL
- Allows designers to focus on innovation while the PDM system takes care of the structure of the projects
- Easily produce customized bills of materials (BOMs) for individual departments
- Take advantage of the many included integrations to popular CAD applications, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, and Microsoft Office
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PDM STANDARD?
- Easily manage SOLIDWORKS data in a workgroup environment
- Version control for both minor changes and major revisions to help prevent data loss
- Integrated workflows that automate your design and approval processes for more efficient review and release of final designs
Read what our customers say
“SolidWorks and PDM enable us to design production-ready products very fast. Our development process is short and highly structured and the intelligent combination of 3D CAD and PDM ensures very high quality in our new designs.”