SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard – Easily manage SOLIDWORKS data in a workgroup environment
SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard is a data management solution for smaller workgroup environments in a single location. Included in SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium packages, SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard eliminates the overhead of managing SOLIDWORKS and DraftSight data on local and shared network drives.
A data vault powered by Microsoft® SQL Server® Express guarantees all information is securely stored and indexed for fast retrieval by authorized users within your company. Easy to implement and configure SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard efficiently guides your product teams through your development processes, ensuring that team members have access to the right files at the right time. Integrations with SOLIDWORKS and DraftSight provides your organization with a highly productive data manage system to let users focus on design.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PDM STANDARD?
- Easily manage SOLIDWORKS data in a workgroup environment
- Version control for both minor changes and major revisions to help prevent data loss
- Integrated workflows that automate your design and approval processes for more efficient review and release of final designs
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS PDM
- Increase productivity, quality, and accountability by automating workflows and approval processes
- By creating the step-by-step workflows you ensure a controlled, repeatable environment with less risk for human error
- By storing all your data in one, centralized vault will dramatically increase your engineering departments efficiency by making existing data easy to find and reuse
SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard replaces SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM, which is set to be discontinued in the 2018 release.
SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard is included with SOLIDWORKS 2016 Professional and Premium lisences.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PDM PROFESSIONAL?
- Dramatically reduce the time you spend searching for parts, assemblies, and drawings
- Allow your entire enterprise to easily share data and collaborate on designs
- Collaborate across boundaries, give distributed users quick access to designs, specifications, and documentation through vault replication
Read what our customers say
“SolidWorks and PDM enable us to design production-ready products very fast. Our development process is short and highly structured and the intelligent combination of 3D CAD and PDM ensures very high quality in our new designs.”