SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium – ALL YOU NEED FOR ADVANCED PLASTICS INJECTION SIMULATION
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium gives you complete control and understanding of your tool design and molding process. This module allows you to model cooling channels and analyze warpage on the finished part.
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium includes everything in SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional plus advanced simulation functionality that allows CAE analysts and mold designers to analyze mold cooling line layouts and predict molded part warpage. Users can design and analyze simple or complex mold cooling line layouts, optimize cooling system design to minimize cycle times and decrease manufacturing costs and optimize part and mold design, material selection and processing parameters to reduce or eliminate molded part warpage.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PLASTICS PREMIUM?
- Design and analyze mold cooling channel layouts
- Optimize cooling system design to minimize cycle times and decrease manufacturing costs
- Optimize part and mold design, material selection and processing parameters to reduce or eliminate warpage
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS PLASTICS PREMIUM
- Reduce costs
- Improve overall product development process
- Reduce or eliminate molded part warpage
WITH SOLIDWORKS PLASTICS PREMIUM YOU CAN
Investigate and correct warping issues: Predict post-molding warpage, and take steps to modify the tool and molding parameters to correct, or create counter-deformed geometry to allow for warp
Model and optimize cooling channels: Investigate different cooling strategies to produce high-quality parts as efficiently as possible, and completely understand the conditions within the mold tool
Apply complex cooling conditions: Simulate advanced cooling strategies, like baffles, bubblers, and model conformal cooling around the part geometry.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PLASTICS?
- Analyze and modify designs for manufacturability; optimize for form, fit, and function
- Takes only minutes to learn and does not require extensive analysis or plastics expertise
- Web-based HTML reports make it fast and easy to communicate simulation results and share design advice
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PLASTICS PROFESSIONAL?
- Ensure molds will work as intended
- Analyze sprues, runners, and gates to balance runner systems; optimize gate type, size, and location; determine the best runner layout, size, and cross-sectional shape
- Quote tooling projects quickly and accurately
Read what our customers say
“Previously, we were forced to guess the cycle time of the injection molding process if we did not have a similar existing product. If we guessed wrong, we could lose business because we were too expensive or put the price too low, which would lead to a loss. With SOLIDWORKS Plastics, we get an accurate calculation of the cycle time, so our sales department can offer our customers the right price.”