SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional – EASY WAY TO OPTIMIZE INJECTION MOLDS
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional offers designers of plastic parts and injection molds an easy-to-use way to optimize them.
You can quickly create and analyze single-cavity, multi-cavity, and family mold layouts, including sprues, runners, and gates. You can even balance runner systems and estimate cycle time, clamp tonnage, and shot size, enabling you to optimize feed system design and avoid costly mold rework.
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional is fully embedded within the SOLIDWORKS CAD environment so you can analyze and modify designs at the same time you optimize for form, fit, and function.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PLASTICS PROFESSIONAL?
- Ensure molds will work as intended
- Analyze sprues, runners, and gates to balance runner systems; optimize gate type, size, and location; determine the best runner layout, size, and cross-sectional shape
- Quote tooling projects quickly and accurately
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS PLASTICS PROFESSIONAL
- Avoid time-consuming, costly, and unnecessary rework
- Optimize feed system design
- Get your products faster to the market
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PLASTICS?
- Analyze and modify designs for manufacturability; optimize for form, fit, and function
- Takes only minutes to learn and does not require extensive analysis or plastics expertise
- Web-based HTML reports make it fast and easy to communicate simulation results and share design advice
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PLASTICS PREMIUM?
- Design and analyze mold cooling channel layouts
- Optimize cooling system design to minimize cycle times and decrease manufacturing costs
- Optimize part and mold design, material selection and processing parameters to reduce or eliminate warpage
Read what our customers say
“Previously, we were forced to guess the cycle time of the injection molding process if we did not have a similar existing product. If we guessed wrong, we could lose business because we were too expensive or put the price too low, which would lead to a loss. With SOLIDWORKS Plastics, we get an accurate calculation of the cycle time, so our sales department can offer our customers the right price.”