SOLIDWORKS PREMIUM – ENGINEERING, ROUTING AND ANALYSIS SOLUTION FOR INSPIRING INNOVATION
SOLIDWORKS Premium combines the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional with powerful simulation, motion, and design validation tools, advanced wire and pipe routing functionality, reverse engineering capabilities, and much more.
Users can test product performance against real life motion and forces with our rich simulation capabilities. Ensure manufacturability and resolve complex assembly issues early in the design process with tolerance stack-up analysis tools. Quickly incorporate printed circuit board data into your 3D model, and create and document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing with the extended toolsets of SOLIDWORKS. You can also work with 3D scanned data in SOLIDWORKS Premium.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PREMIUM?
- Access powerful simulation and design validation
- Analyze product performance in real world scenarios
- Resolve any potential manufacturability issues prior to production
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS PREMIUM
- Eliminating rework and delays by enables designers to validate quality & performance early
- Resolve complex assembly issues
- Increase collaboration by integrating Electrical with Mechanical design
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD?
- Learn and work fast with intuitive 3D CAD software
- Move quickly from idea to reality and create better products faster
- Easy to find and recruit engineers
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PROFESSIONAL?
- Speed up repetitive tasks by using Standard Libraries
- Check your designs against cost targets
- Increase design productivity with integrated file management tools
Read what our customers say
“So far many companies have given up on 3D scanning because of the cost of the special software needed for post processing of the scanning data. However, by using the ScanTo3D module in SolidWorks, they can solve many scan tasks avoiding the costly investment in expensive software dedicated for post processing.”