SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium – GET A DEEPER VIEW OF YOUR DESIGN PERFORMANCE WITH AN EXTENSIVE SIMULATION SOLUTION
One of the most comprehensive and sophisticated packages available, SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium offers seasoned analysts a tremendous range of design validation capabilities at a fraction of the cost of most high-end FEA programs.
For tough engineering problems like advanced dynamics, and nonlinear and fatigue simulation, you need a powerful tool that delivers reliable results quickly. Backed by over 20 years of FEA expertise and technological innovations, SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium offers the high-end analysis you need to get the job done.
Additional functionality over SolidWorks Simulation Professional: In addition to the design validation functionality contained in SolidWorks Simulation Standard and SolidWorks Simulation Professional, SolidWorks Simulation Premium offers analysts an expanded selection of analysis capabilities including; Nonlinear, Dynamics, and Composites.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION PREMIUM?
- Analyze your design in the nonlinear world
- Perform dynamic analyses of parts and assemblies
- Study multilayer composite components to examine the effects of layer material
BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION PREMIUM
- Simulate real-world operating conditions to see how your model handles stress, strain and displacement
- Spend less time on specifics with automated tools that simplify the validation process
- Reduce the costs and time delays caused by physical prototyping
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard?
- Verify your design with powerful linear static analysis
- Evaluate your product performance throughout its operational cycle with motion analysis
- Study the effects of cyclic loading on product life
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional?
- Design better products using the built-in parametric optimization module
- Understand the effects of temperature in your design
- Avoid design errors that cause resonant frequencies or buckling
Read what our customers say
“The simulations have been very important for us both to confirm assumptions and remove doubts and we also have the possibility in the future to simulate several things such as heat transfer in the construction.”