SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional – INTUITIVE 3D VIRTUAL TESTING
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional offers a wide spectrum of powerful tools to help engineers who are familiar with design validation concepts to perform virtual testing and analyses.
Product Engineers can efficiently evaluate structural product performance under a wide range of physical scenarios using the powerful virtual testing environment of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional. Fully embedded with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional enables engineers to determine product mechanical resistance, product durability, natural frequencies, and test heat transfer and buckling instabilities. Pressure vessel analysis and complex loading is also supported. You can optimize products for weight, vibration, or instability based on a range of physical and geometrical parameters.
With tight integration and a consistent user interface across SOLIDWORKS solutions, you can use the powerful capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional early in the design process to maximize product quality and reduce costs.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional?
- Design better products using the built-in parametric optimization module
- Understand the effects of temperature in your design
- Avoid design errors that cause resonant frequencies or buckling
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional
- Compare alternative designs easily and quickly to choose the optimal design
- Design safer products and strengthen your market position
- Reduce the costs and time delays caused by physical prototyping
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard?
- Verify your design with powerful linear static analysis
- Evaluate your product performance throughout its operational cycle with motion analysis
- Study the effects of cyclic loading on product life
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION PREMIUM?
- Analyze your design in the nonlinear world
- Perform dynamic analyses of parts and assemblies
- Study multilayer composite components to examine the effects of layer material
Read what our customers say
“By using SolidWorks we even have gained a number of additional advantages we had not foreseen when we implemented the CAD software. For instance, this applies to simulation, which makes it possible for us to detect any space problems relating to both production and physical handling of the often very large structures.”