SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION STANDARD — ASK AND ANSWER COMPLEX AND IMPORTANT ENGINEERING QUESTIONS EARLIER
What if?” It’s the inspiration that fuels innovation—and with SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard software, you remove the risk and virtually test your new ideas, develop new designs, and accelerate your products to market.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard gives product engineers an intuitive virtual testing environment for static linear, time-based motion, and high-cycle fatigue simulation, so they can answer common engineering challenges with this SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD embedded solution. The Trend Tracker capability and Design Insight plot enable designers to highlight optimal design changes while they work. Built on a concurrent engineering approach, SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard helps engineers know if their product will perform properly and how long it will last.
Being completely integrated into the SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD environment virtually any designer now has the power to create better and safer products.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard?
- Verify your design with powerful linear static analysis
- Evaluate your product performance throughout its operational cycle with motion analysis
- Study the effects of cyclic loading on product life
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard
- Reduce the costs and time delays caused by physical prototyping
- Compare alternative designs easily and quickly to choose the optimal design
- Simulate real-world operating conditions to see how your model handles stress, strain and displacement
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional?
- Design better products using the built-in parametric optimization module
- Understand the effects of temperature in your design
- Avoid design errors that cause resonant frequencies or buckling
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION PREMIUM?
- Analyze your design in the nonlinear world
- Perform dynamic analyses of parts and assemblies
- Study multilayer composite components to examine the effects of layer material
Read what our customers say
“SolidWorks has been a fundamental factor for constantly improving product quality. In addition, the annual updates and improvements in the software have contributed to the shortening of lead times and increased the durability of our products.”