SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION HELPS PRODUCT ENGINEERS ASK—AND ANSWER—COMPLEX AND IMPORTANT ENGINEERING QUESTIONS EARLIER
SOLIDWORKS Simulation gives product engineers access to powerful FEA (Finite Element Analysis) capabilities that help enable them to speed up product innovation.
Leveraging the familiar SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD environment, this extensive technology is not just about making sure your product works, it’s about understanding how your product will behave in the real world. Efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation with the powerful and extensive suite of SOLIDWORKS Simulation packages. You can set up virtual real-world environments to test your product designs before manufacture. Test against a broad range of parameters during the design process, such as durability, static and dynamic response, assembly motion, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and plastics injection molding.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION?
- Easily set up virtual real world environment to test your product designs
- Raise the quality of the products
- Reduce the risk involved in exploring new and innovative designs
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION
- Lowers costs for prototypes and materials used
- Testing virtually speeds time to market
- Remove the guesswork from your designs
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard?
- Verify your design with powerful linear static analysis
- Evaluate your product performance throughout its operational cycle with motion analysis
- Study the effects of cyclic loading on product life
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional?
- Design better products using the built-in parametric optimization module
- Understand the effects of temperature in your design
- Avoid design errors that cause resonant frequencies or buckling
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION PREMIUM?
- Analyze your design in the nonlinear world
- Perform dynamic analyses of parts and assemblies
- Study multilayer composite components to examine the effects of layer material
Read what our customers say
“We are very pleased with both SolidWorks and SolidWorks Simulation, which have become indispensable tools in our development of new products.”