SOLIDWORKS STANDARD – BEST IN CLASS ENGINEERING AND DESIGN TOOL FOR INSPIRING INNOVATION
SOLIDWORKS Standard delivers 3D design capabilities, performance, and ease-of-use. You can create fully detailed parts, assemblies and production-level drawings and access all the tools required to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural welded assemblies.
SOLIDWORKS Standard also includes wizards to automate designs, perform static and stress analysis on parts, and determine the environmental impact of components.
With SOLIDWORKS Standard it is easy to deliver best-in-class designs.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD?
- Learn and work fast with intuitive 3D CAD software
- Move quickly from idea to reality and create better products faster
- Easy to find and recruit engineers
THREE BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD
- Get savings on product development time
- Get your team more productive
- Get your products faster to the market
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PREMIUM?
- Access powerful simulation and design validation
- Analyze product performance in real world scenarios
- Resolve any potential manufacturability issues prior to production
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS PROFESSIONAL?
- Speed up repetitive tasks by using Standard Libraries
- Check your designs against cost targets
- Increase design productivity with integrated file management tools
Read what our customers say
”SolidWorks is very easy and fast to use, and it is easy to find technicians who are trained in using the system. At the same time we were about to update the document database for our existing CAD system and it was cheaper to move to SolidWorks and SolidWorks Enterprise PDM than to do the upgrade.”