HostPLM – PDM Professional on Cloud
Cloud computing ensures cost-effective operations, scalability, and reliability. With our help, our customers can minimize time spend to system and hardware maintenance and concentrate solely on their core business operations.
Integrate people, processes, and data
We have combined Azure Cloud services and SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional in a one single HostPLM service. It’s the ideal solution for companies that produce and manage technical documentation requiring secure storage, backups, version and revision management, and flexible collaboration.
HostPLM is built around a pre-configured setup developed and maintained by PLM Group. With over 20 years’ experience in implementing PDM solutions, PLM Group maintains, updates, and supervises the hosted data solutions.
This solution doesn’t require an IT specialist or expensive servers and backup. Configuration and data are stored in a privately hosted data center where all information can be accessed from anywhere and with any device.
- Focus on your core competencies and minimize need of software or hardware maintenance
- Access your data from anywhere and from any device
- Ensure secure communication & backup your data assets
Three benefits of HostPLM
- Secure and scalable solution with no additional IT server-sided operational cost
- Improved collaboration with different stakeholders
- A service with a known total cost of ownership with a monthly fee
HostPLM Cloud User
1. Highest flexibility
2. Connect and join any workflow from anywhere
3. Direct encrypted connection to the hosting centre
HostPLM Hybrid User
1. Powered by an onsite HostPLM Box
2. Secure and encrypted traffic
3. Local data change for high performance
To install and connect, write your code here:
Achieve impressive results and bring your products to market faster with our expertise and technologies.
Get in touch
We understand investing in the future is a huge decision. That’s why we’re more than happy to have a talk once you’re ready. Contact us today, and we’ll get you to where you need to be.