QUANOS Catalog Creator
Quanos Catalog Creator generates both manual and fully automated 2D and 3D spare catalogs based on BOM lists from your existing ERP or PLM systems. Reduced time and cost associated with the production of spare parts catalogs now.
Save time with automated catalog creator
CATALOGcreator® is one of Europe’s leading software for electronic spare parts catalogs. It can generate both manual and fully automated 2D and 3D spare parts catalogs based on BOM lists from your existing ERP or PLM systems.
Link technical documents, drawings, circuit diagrams and parts lists with the spare parts information bidirectionally. In addition, the directories can be supplemented with extended information and then published at the touch of a button, either as a PDF or interactive HTML version for both online and offline applications on mobile devices.
The intuitive catalogs can easily be integrated into your web shop, service portal or linked directly into the entertainment systems.
Why use Quanos Catalog Creator?
There are plenty of reasons. Here are three important benefits:
- Automate the process of producing spare parts catalogs and save time and money
- Simplify order management
- Reuse design information stored in a drawing
Functions and features
|Functions and features||Catalog Creator|
|PDF export on demand|
• Dynamically generates PDFs from the online catalog
• Bespoke PDF export of selected views at the touch of a button
|Highend print catalog|
• Duplex printing
• Index generation
• Flexible layout design right down to the very last detail
• Supports all popular CAD systems
• Converts to all standard 3D lightweight formats
• No need for plugins, works with all browsers and can be used on mobile devices
• 2D exploded drawings are automatically derived from 3D models
|Automatic update management|
• Workflow-controlled updating process
• Creates update schedules
• Compares stock levels and price information from the ERP system
• Connects external portal systems and online shops
• LDAP, ADFS, SAML etc.
|Documents and media portal|
• Links documents to any part of the catalog
• Displays structured directories in the web interface
|Modern user interface and navigation|
• Optimized for use with touchscreen devices
• Personalized user profile settings
• Multilingual, including Arabic
• User-specific sets of favorites
|Easy-to-use search options|
• Quick catalog identification via filtered selection
• Quick search for popular codes, such as material numbers
• Easy creation of complex search queries
• Preconfigured search lists, e.g. to display all wear parts
• Usage search across all catalogs
• Easy export of search results
• Notes can be user-specific or for all users
• Option to maintain language-specific notes
• Displays all notes in a centralized overview
|Shopping cart feature|
• Shopping cart can be filled automatically based on spare part lists
• Different invoice and delivery addresses
• Import and export shopping carts
• Simple communication of price inquiries and orders
|B2B online shop|
• Order history
• Easy registration and user administration
• Compatible with all popular systems
• Linking of intelligent plans from eCAD systems
• Jump between pages
• Linking of device tag symbols
• Navigation by page structure or equipment structure
• Linking of classified data such as cables, clamps or relays
|Integrate documentation systems|
• Documentation sections can be linked directly at assembly level
• Contextual jumps from part to user manual section
Want to see more features? Download Catalog Creator product sheet here.
SP Maskiner AB
“Now one employee instead of two can do the work, which means that we annually save one man-year by using the solution for the automatic generation of our aftermarket documentation and we bring more value to our customers.“
Buyers Guide to CAD
Deciding on the right 3D CAD solution for your company is not an easy task. It can be a jungle to navigate between the offers and which concrete tools you need, that can help you accelerate innovation and strengthen the product development process.
Achieve impressive results and bring your products to market faster with our expertise and technologies.
Get a quote
Hey there! Ready to talk? We’re here to help you get to where you need to be. Contact us today to get a tailored quote suited to your needs and preferences.