Create instructions for your machinery while working in SOLIDWORKS. SolidCAM gives you the ability to control CNC machines in the most efficient and productive way.
Improve your design-to-manufacturing lifecycle with SolidCAM
SolidCAM is the leading integrated CAM solution in SOLIDWORKS.
It’s a powerful and comprehensive tool that can help your business:
- Improve the manufacturing processes
- Reduce costs
- Produce high-quality parts with precision and accuracy
The SolidCAM-solution allows you to define, calculate, and verify all machining operations within the SOLIDWORKS assembly environment, making the design-to-manufacturing process more efficient.
Want the full overview?
Download the comprehensive overview of SolidCAM for free and get all the details.
With its single-window integration to SOLIDWORKS, SolidCAM offers some core benefits. Here’s some of them:
- A fully integrated and seamless CAD/CAM solution
- Toolpaths automatically update when the SOLIDWORKS model changes.
- All geometries used for machining are fully associative to the SOLIDWORKS design model.
- SolidCAM and SOLIDWORKS are scalable for all CNC machine types and applications
- iMachining module that extends the life of your cutting tools and reduces miilling time by up to 70%.
Learn more about SolidCAM in the video to the right.
Achieve impressive results and bring your products to market faster with our expertise and technologies.
Ask about SIMULIA Abaqus
Hey there! Can we tell you something more? Would you like to get a quote? Do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you with any questions you might have about simulation and Abaqus.