SOLIDWORKS® Visualization products provide a suite of tools that combine industry-leading photorealistic rendering capabilities with design-oriented features and workflows that enable easy and fast creation of visual content for designers, engineers, marketing, and other content creators.
If you got a SOLIDWORKS Premium or Professional license, you have access to an industry-leading rendering tool, SOLIDWORKS Visualization Standard. For those of you that use SOLIDWORKS Standard there is a 15 days Trial version. Follow the instructions below to get started.
Go to Visualize download page and fill out the form to start the download.
After installation of SOLIDWORKS Visualize use your regular SOLIDWORKS serial number to activate the software.
If you don’t know your serial number, start SOLIDWORKS and go to Help->About SOLIDWORKS->Click Show Serial Number
Copy and paste the serial number into SOLIDWORKS Visualization. If you are a SOLIDWORKS Standard user or currently not using SOLIDWORKS, choose the Trial option.
To learn photorealistic rendering, start the course on MySolidWorks
The MySolidWorks SOLIDWORKS Visualize training course is an introduction to the rendering tool and includes the following video lessons:
- Understand the import process and setup the Visualize project
- Master the user interface and commonly used features
- Create, adjust, and add new appearances
- Manage the environments, lights, and backplates
- Use preset camera filters or create custom camera settings
- Create photo-quality content with the image and video output options in SOLIDWORKS Visualize.
Ho to find the content on MySolidWorks
Did you miss our webinar? click HERE to watch a recorded version
Technical Specialist at PLM Grouop