In today’s mechanical design market only the most qualified and advanced professionals succeed. We have always believed it is imperative that there be a standard in place that measures the competencies of these professionals. SolidWorks certifications can be used as a benchmark to measure your knowledge and competency with SolidWorks software. All certification testing is done online. There are many different certification qualifications available for SolidWorks Certification, including Associate and Professional, Sheet Metal, Weldments, Surfacing, Mold, FEA, and SolidWorks Expert.
Step 1: Visit online store to purchase your exam.
Step 2: When you’re ready, take the exam on your computer online.
Step 3 : When you’re done, access your account via the SolidWorks Certification Center and print your certificates.
Full access (login) requires an active SolidWorks Subscription Service contract.
SolidWorks Certification Training Plan
Listed below is PLM Group recommended training plan to obtain SolidWorks certification, this will allow you to better understand what knowledge is required to pass a Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) exam and the different methods of attaining the required skills.
- SolidWorks Essentials Classroom training 4 days
- SolidWorks Drawings Classroom training 1 day
- SolidWorks Advanced Part Modelling Classroom training 2 days
- SolidWorks Assembly Modelling Classroom training 2 days
- Experience with SolidWorls 4-6 month working with SolidWorks at your work
- Obtain certification exam Online at SolidWorks Certification Center