SOLIDWORKS FOR START-UPS
Starting a business from the ground up can be challenging. How to design a product, test it, prepare it for manufacturing and launch a business and brand – all on a shoestring budget? SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs program offers software, training, and co-marketing resources to early stage companies to help the idea become a product and the product become a business.
The companies which meet the SOLIDWORKS eligibility criteria for program, get access to 12-month licenses of SOLIDWORKS CAD and simulation, MySolidWorks online training, design guidance from SOLIDWORKS engineers and technical managers and much more.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS FOR ENTREPRENEURS?
- 12-month licenses of SOLIDWORKS products for CAD, simulation, visualization, and more
- MySolidWorks online training
- Co-marketing opportunities such as speaking at SOLIDWORKS events, and promotion in SOLIDWORKS campaigns and social communities
- Design guidance from SOLIDWORKS engineers and technical manager
- Hundreds of white papers, videos, and feature articles with tips and tricks on taking your product to the next level
BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
The SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs program enables the use of SOLIDWORKS products, gives access to SOLIDWORKS co-marketing opportunities and SOLIDWORKS partner accelerators and incubators.
Eligibility for the program
Make sure that your company meets the following criteria before you apply:
– Have less than $1MM in funding and less than $1MM in aggregate lifetime revenue
– Build a physical product that can be designed in CAD; no service companies or consultants
– Must be in business for less than 3 years
– The company is not currently a SOLIDWORKS customer