SOLIDWORKS Term Licensing
Say goodbye to expensive one-time license fees and hello to the future of software purchasing: SOLIDWORKS Term Licensing
The future is here:
SOLIDWORKS Term licensing
Term licensing gives you the freedom to adapt your software to your changing business needs.
With SOLIDWORKS Term licensing you’ll forget all about expensive one-time licences. It gives you the opportunity to explore the benefits of having a flexible and scalable solution, where you pay for the software on a subscription basis.
High functionalities at a low entry cost
Term licenses provide the same features and functionality as perpetual licenses, but they are time-based and can be purchased
in 3-month and 1-year terms.
With a Term License, you have access to the same level of support as Perpetual License customers on Subscription Service.
Plus, free access to MySolidWorks Professional, Certifications, and SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal.
As a customer, you have the option to mix and match Term and Perpetual Licenses.
Why SOLIDWORKS Term Licensing?
- Always up-to-date: Access to the newest version of SOLIDWORKS ensuring you work with the latest features and functions
- Scalability: Adjust or cancel your subscription at any time, making it easy to scale up or down as your needs change.
- Cost effective: Get started with SOLIDWORKS software at a minimum cost
- Predictable expenses: With term licensing, you know exactly how much you will be spending on software each month, making it easier to budget and manage expenses.
- Technical Support: Access to the same level of support as Perpetual License customers on Subscription Service.
Softwares supported by SOLIDWORKS Term Licensing
SOLIDWORKS Term Licensing is available both as Standalone and Network licensing.
SOLIDWORKS TERM is available for all SOLIDWORKS products:
|SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD||✓||✓|
Important! You do not own the license – you are effectively renting it.
Therefore, you need to consider how you will access design data after the Term license has expired.
“I was using SOLIDWORKS at university so it was natural for me to also use it at Baser. I contacted PLM Group to find out if there was any kind of solution where we could use SOLIDWORKS for free. They offered us an entrepreneurial license, which was perfect.”
Not to brag but we have skills and we know how to help you and your business.
Get a quote
Hey there! Ready to talk? We’re here to help you get to where you need to be. Contact us today to get a tailored quote suited to your needs and preferences.